profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Saturday, July 08, 2006 @ 7:21 pm
SCGS DFEST 2006, THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOW BUSINESS! I can't really be bothered to post my own entry about last night, it was so cool and indescribable. I shall steal this whole thing from Camilla (: <3 Last night was truly a night to remember - although 3DG got third place I am supremely proud of us because at least we got our act together. This whole week has just been the most amazing up-down journey for all of us. Farhana, is officially our Best Leading Actress (Yay Farhana! You totally deserved the award!) and unofficially one half of our Best Director duo (Not forgetting Yvonne)! I thought Yirui should've won Best Supporting Actor but maybe it was because she didn't have enough lines. Alberta & Kim had amazing gay/gothic makeup courtesy of 3DG's fab makeup artists Lynette & Farhana! I love my class, I will always remember yesterday because we got a whole lot closer feeling the magic together backstage, tingling with excitement when the third bell rang in the Auditorium, playing Polar Bear, The Number Game and eating like crazy in the Cinnamon Room after our go at making our mark in Dramafest history. I will always remember running into the Auditorium for the finale waving like we were big shots, screaming madly for Farhana when she went onstage to receive her award, but most of all I will remember all the hugs and the "I love you 3DG!"s, the frantic rush during rehearsals, and the fact that we made it, we made it, we made it. I love you 3DG! Congrats to dear Farty!!Y And 4SE, 4GY, 4SY - thanks for being such sporting competition :D Thanks for the flowers and hugs, and Tiara for the yummy brownies! (: (: Oh, and emcees (Rui and Tiff), YOU ROCKED EVERYONE'S SOCKS ROCK ON!! :D I now have a zit from all that makeup yesterday. Sigh show business. |